I'll drink to that...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hermit

Reaction score
NotMotivation.jpg

Lier... You'd hit it..
Especially at 3AM after half a bottle of Jack..

Besides the one on the bottom left with her elbow propped up isnt that bad...

Then again pee don't look so bad floating in a toilet of turds, so who knows....lol

puros_bran":ronsbyw2 said:
Lier... You'd hit it..

Then again pee don't look so bad floating in a toilet of turds, so who knows....lol
If all women looked like that, I think I'd prefer to hone my masturbation skills!! It appears to me that it would be much more of a "sure thing," and a whole heck of a lot less dangerous... physically and mentally!!!
:lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

puros_bran":3fssjzdc said:
Lier... You'd hit it..

You are right PB I have hit some uglier than those. But I hope I don't go through that phase again.

Besides ya bunch of assmunchers I'm sure they all have sparklin personality, and more n a few look like they know how ta cook..And they are in high fashion so their folks probably got some good bottom land you'll inherit..
Drink your corn licker for ya go ride your tractor, she'll never know.. just tell er the rows are all crooked cause you was day dreamin bout her..

puros_bran":07qzunzo said:
Besides ya bunch of assmunchers I'm sure they all have sparklin personality, and more n a few look like they know how ta cook..And they are in high fashion so their folks probably got some good bottom land you'll inherit..
Drink your corn licker for ya go ride your tractor, she'll never know.. just tell er the rows are all crooked cause you was day dreamin bout her..
Cook? They look like they could skin a mule. :lol: