I'm a bad man

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jevverrett

Reaction score
We don't have a PAD section here, but if anything could start one, it'd be this. How else can a young gentleman of Scottish descent enjoy his snuff in style, I ask you? No other way, sir. Believe me, I tried. I found it on the toque website. Much cheaper than eBay. All very rational, of course. See you in the doghouse lol.

img_0010.jpg

Let me give you my opinion. You're OK. Don't listen to your wife all the time..

It's not as bad as all that, I will admit. Although it does involve me being absent minded. I have a credit card I use daily instead of an ATM card. I just found out last night I had a bonus points program. 65k points over for the use of over two years lol. I cleared my whole balance on a cash back option. Kind of free money, I guess.

Splendid purchase, don't feel you've done something wrong. Everyone deserves a little splurge now and then. Besides you don't have a problem until you have a rabbits foot for dusting off your nose after snuffing Lol.

Jim

I gotta tell you, I love this thing. Aside from my original reasons for wanting one, it is definitely a conversation starter haha. Schooled a bunch of guys at the local pipe shop last week. And got some of them to try snuff. The shop may start carrying some before too long. Now if only Smokingpipes would...