I'm a gun trader...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

puros_bran

Reaction score
I started out with a $350 S&W 642.. My goal was a 4 inch 686 or GP100.      

I traded 4 times....and landed a Taurus Magnum Judge 6.5 inch barrel.

I saw this in a Facebook group.
He said he took it in trade, ran a couple boxes though it, and was ready to move on to something Interesring.

photo hosting

Just for a giggle, knowing he'd say No, I asked if he had any interest in a Taurus Judge straight across.

The Mrs and the boy took a ride last night. Lol.

post a picture

This is the longest I've ever owned a firearm without firing it.  At 40 ounces it's just barely under what I'm allowed to lift.  Lol.

I have no dreams of stuffing the monster in a IWB holster but I am going to get some compact grips for it.    Probably going to get a Sourdough pancake holster from Simply Rugged if something else doesn't catch my eye.

And since I have the GP I might pretty up the SP with some fancy wood grips and dedicated it to 38 special.

I can't think about gun trading without getting a grin from something my family doctor (a fellow shotgun enthusiast) once told me. He claims to be the worlds worst gun trader. Says he could start with a Holland & Holland and six trades later be down to a Mossberg.

I've got burnt a time or two. I'm sitting on a NAA Mini Master I let a guy burn me on. I need to send the thing in for repairs but I'm lazy and I hate the idea of spending $75 in shipping for 'lifetime warranty, free repairs'