I'm back

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

Rob_In_MO

Smoker of Fine Aromatics
Reaction score
Welcome back! Glad to see another piper from Missouri.
And a fellow Cob smoker as well.

(Daughter snapped that shot of me sitting back - smoking my pipe trying to figure out which ceiling fan blade was out of balance) lol

Attachments

• Cobbit_Elf.JPG
    Cobbit_Elf.JPG
    213.9 KB · Views: 117

Hunter5117

Reaction score
Welcome back Rob. Pipe smoking must be in the air here in Missouri, I recently just re-acquainted myself with the BoB myself. Hunter (in Warsaw).

Hunter5117

Reaction score
Wow! I didn't think there were any other pipe smokers here in Benton County but me! Howdy Hunter.
Hello as well. My neighbor is a pipe smoker as well so that makes at least 3 of us. He is more of a life-long Captain Black in a Grabow sort of guy though so he and I never have any really interesting pipe discussions.

Rob_In_MO

Smoker of Fine Aromatics
Reaction score
Hello as well. My neighbor is a pipe smoker as well so that makes at least 3 of us. He is more of a life-long Captain Black in a Grabow sort of guy though so he and I never have any really interesting pipe discussions.
Perhaps this is an opportunity for you, a chance to turn him on to other tobaccos and the possibility of better-performing pipes.

In his defense, I had an old Grabow Poker years ago that actually smoked really well, and I smoked CBW & CBR for several years.