I'm Cancer Free!!!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pipetongue1

Broken Pipe
Reaction score
Even' All, Just like it says I'm Cancer Free, no chemo, no radiation! Still kind of week, taking alot of naps, 36 staples in the insision! For ALL that were praying for me thanx, Ken
Pacem en Surgeon! :tongue: :pirat: :pipe:

That's good Ken. It gives you longer to write a new will to disburse your tobacco collection when you kick off in 15 or 20 years.

Congrats Ken!!! I am really happy to hear that :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Thrilled to hear it Ken!! Here's to a very long life sir!!! :cheers:

Excellent news Ken, May the Lord bless you with many years to come. Still keeping you in my prayers.

Fantastic news, God is good indeed. Congratulations, I'm sure that's a huge weight off of you.

Great news, Mr. Tongue. :D :D :D

Sounds to me like you should celebrate. A dozen new pipes and 20 pounds of tobacco sound about right. 8)

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: YEAH!!!!!
Tony

Wow! I bet that took a load off your mind...and everyone else's too. Congratulations on an excellent report!

Jim