I'm Going to be a Grandpa!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LtMac

Reaction score
My wife and I got the news this week that our oldest daughter will be having a baby near the end of January.
This will be our first grandchild. We don't know the gender yet and my wife is so excited that she has already bought a set of sleep clothes for a newborn. :D

LtMac

Congrats! That is awesome! :cheers: :clown: :joker: :geek: :cheers: :king: :lol: :cheers:

A Group 1 Dunhill makes an excellent first pipe for a baby:

I am envious!!! Congratulations!!! Spoiling nieces and nephews just can't be the same as spoiling grandchildren.

I want to be a Papa so bad a can't stand it! My son and his new fiance announced their engagement 3 weeks ago and I told him to get busy!

Congrats from a 3 X Grandpa :cheers:

Grandkids are the best, 'cause you get to give them back when yer 'done' :cheers:

Man, Your just 5 years older than I am, that's too young to be a grandpa.
Anyway, Congrats :cheers:

Congratulations!!! Spoil 'em rotten!!!!

Our parents are the best grandparents in the world, so you have some stiff competition out there!!!

As a parent, it is a joy to watch your parents with your kids - I'm sure all are excited!

Wonderful news! Every good thing for the newest addition and your entire family.

Congratulations ole man! Grandpa at age 48............... Makes me worry a bit.