• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Brothers of Briar and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

I'm Looking to Buy a Few Aged Tins of...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BriarBeagle

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
Howdy friends,
I'm looking to buy abfew aged tins and thought I'd put it out there if anyone is heavily stocked on any of the following:

Orlik Golden Sliced ($20 or less)
Old Gowrie (preferably 3.5 oz tins, $40 or less)
Dunhill Flake (Light Flake) ($25 or less)

Edits made with some idea of pricing. May be flexible depending on age

2nd Edit: ALSO OPEN TO TRADES FOR THOSE WHO'D PREFER

I've got some of these in the cellar, but looking to get a few that have at least a few years of age on them to smoke now while my others are stewing. Shoot me a p.m. if anybody has some tins they are interested in selling 4 Less Than ridiculous pricing.

Thanks,

BB

Generally, ‘buys’ and ‘sells’ here on the Trading Post are required by law to have specific prices stated. It’s a bit awkward in the case of WTB announcements like this one though...as specific numbers often depend on factors yet to be known. ie what blend, what age, how many, etc. Given that understanding I usually allow these things. It would be helpful, however, if you could give some kind of range that you believe the potential offers to sell should fall into in order to be successful.