I'm lost

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thistleoak

Reaction score
I'm not sure what to do, Arky was kind enough to post for me this Morning as I was driving to my first job site of the day the road was closed and firefighters were redirecting traffic to detour around a bad accident, my wife calls me 20 minutes later to let me know it is my cousin , his wife and their still infant son. My cousin was pronounced dead at the scene, his wife has minor injuries and the baby only has two scratches on him as the car seat functioned how it should and saved him. I feel so fucking numb right now. I was going to drop off the BoB for a bit to take care of family business but my wife said otherwise, that I need my friends more than ever . Please pray for my family, last month it was my wife's cousin hanging himself, this month it is my cousin dying in an car accident. My shift as Fire Keeper is tomorrow night, I will tend the flames proudly to make sure his spirit has all the light it needs to cross over. Just please, everyone, hug your significant other and children and let them know how much you love them as you never know when your ticket will get punched.

Sorry for your loss, esp. the shock of something like that.  I'm sure you'll be the BoB Community's thoughts & prayers.

im.so sorry this happened i am.always here to talk to call me text me aby time. i know the pain its hard to handel but god will help if you call out to him.

I am so sorry for your loss, I will keep your family in my prayers.

Regards,
Richard

Alex,

Don't know what to say right now other than I will certainly say my prayers. May you find Peace soon.

Oh, my, that’s the news we all dread receiving. I’ll light a candle for you and your family after church this morning. Best wishes to you and your other family members.

My deepest condolences to you and your family Alex. You will all be in my thoughts and prayers.

Jim

Thank you everyone for your kind words. It's been a long couple of days, Funeral is Wednesday, been trying to hang in there.

Ahhhhhh, sh1t.

Not the sort of thing that we hope to find on the BoB, Alex. A truly sobering read. Tough times ahead no doubt, for you and your family, but you will all get through it if you take care of each other.

Transatlantic warm thoughts coming your way...