I'm not back, so shut up.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kyle Weiss

Reaction score
So why even bother?  

A few reasons.

*  I found a beautiful knife Lesath made for me.

*  I'm bored.

*  I hate you guys.

*  I love you guys.

*  Some of you aren't worth either.  

:heart:

Short synopsis of the last year:

*  Stuff still sucks, life still sucks, c'est la vie.

*  Thank effing (deity) for pipes and tobacco.

*  I'm a cook again.

Facts:  

*  I'm still probably smarter than you.

*  I'm still opinionated, I still type and think too much, sleep too little, and don't care.

*  You will want to hug me.

Real reasons:

*  I have some pipes I'm gonna be selling on eBay for a dude I know locally, and wanted to give you guys a heads-up before I started hustling them.  No, I won't be selling them directly here (I need actual paper trails, etc.)   Nothing personal.   Might consider free shipping if one of you gets the bid and I like you.

*  Too many whining emails-- "...come by and visit!..."    Pfff.    Here I am.   You'll regret it later.

What ever.  

8)

Our resident A*****e has returned !! :twisted: :twisted: Life is good !! :cheers: :cheers: How's your twin brother, Joe Pfustik doin? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I'll be damned (literally), you actually typed something I could read
without Googling half the words. Still complaining I see, you think
everyone else is liv'en on easy street, we all got our problems, we just
don't bitch about them here (all the time).
Truthfully, it's good to see ya.......ya PIA!

Oh! Maybe more Educated but, I doubt Smarter!

Cart, everyone bitches, you just do it like a woman--about everyone else.

Monbla, I really gotta get rid of this even-more-aged MCClelland...let's trade for stuff. Got anything you don't like that'll work?

10710971_870386176328346_4937409615373131595_n.jpg

At least your F'en post are short enough that I can read them before I drift off into a senile slumber. :drunken: :sleep:

15,000 posts before 2015? I can do that. Loooooooooong ones too. The short ones are by phone. Because I'm that giving and sweet. Heh.

Hey there stranger! I'll always be happy to see you pop in. Keeps life interesting.

Kyle, I haven't seen Rob on the board for a while. I realize I'm a miserable stand-in, but just so it doesn't go unsaid:

Eff you Kyle.

Lesath":rrhkph3y said:
I was out in Vegas in July and thought about you.  Glad to hear that blade is holding up.

Nope...  Ain't gonna do it..

Kyle: glad to hear you're still alive, at least during Halloween season.

Kyle Weiss":j7fyb59v said:
Cart, everyone bitches, you just do it like a woman--about everyone else.  

Monbla, I really gotta get rid of this even-more-aged MCClelland...let's trade for stuff.   Got anything you don't like that'll work?  
I've got a BUNCH of McC's 'baccy and some Royal Yacht any of that sound like ya want ? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: