I'm not buying any more jars!!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm also trying to liquidate much of my tobacco and cigar stash. Recently started smoking again over the weekend, but don't regret getting rid of some of the pipe tobacco. I still have way too much of it. I had stopped smoking because of a swallowing issue, but it is not cancer, so I'm going to smoke again. My girlfriend said I was grumpy the three months that I quit.
Welcome back. I’m glad to see things are okay.

I imagine you WERE pretty cranky. I get cranky when I have to walk into an establishment (most) that doesn’t allow smoking. Three months? Ouch.

Thanks for the welcome back. It's nice to be back. It was inevitable that I would be back with all the pipes, tobacco and cigars that I have in my house. The temptation got to be too much when I was caring for my cigar humidors on Saturday - broke down and smoked one, then another, then got out some pipe tobacco and started smoking my pipes again.

Thanks for the welcome back. It's nice to be back. It was inevitable that I would be back with all the pipes, tobacco and cigars that I have in my house. The temptation got to be too much when I was caring for my cigar humidors on Saturday - broke down and smoked one, then another, then got out some pipe tobacco and started smoking my pipes again.

Carpe friggin’ diem!!!

I truly understand!!! I, too, can resist most anything except temptation!!!!!!!!! Good to hear from you! FTRPLT

I have a big tote of each, English and aromatics all in jars I need to get rid of. I’m coming to the realization that I have way too much tobacco and not enough life left to smoke it.

plus I always hear those 2 “family’s” don’t necessarily get better with age.

Psych, the English blends should age nicely (due to the Ginnyweed especially). It is my understanding that aros are "what you have is what you'll have!! FWIW, FTRPLT

I have quite a few sample baggies of some English blends as well as several unopened tins. Trying to smoke up the "baggie" blends before I break open any more tins.

Locally (Ohio) the stores are packed with jars. Grocery, TSC, Big Box, etc.. Prices start at $9 per case.