I'm off for a month!!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ftrplt

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
Just so no one worries about my lack of board activity, or where I might be, or if I'm lying in a ditch somewhere with a dead rat in my mouth (old military saying!!)...I'm taking a sabbatical/vacation/going "walk about," for about a month. When I'm somewhere with Wi-Fi capability, I may look in once in a while; but essentially I'm "checking out" from newspapers, Internet, cell phone, TV...You get the picture :D No worries, mate/s. I have five really fine briars with me plus four jars of mighty fine 'baccy to keep me company. The wife is going to join me for about 10 days, but mostly I'm "chillin'" on my own; "Zonin' out" as we used to say. 8) 8) Time to recharge the old batteries, clear out the cobwebs, and let the world take care of itself. I trust all of my fine Brothers will have a rewarding four weeks while I'm off the grid. Watch that PAD & TAD now, that shit can sneak up on ya' :lol: :lol: :cheers: FTRPLT

A marvelous idea! Hope you have a great time. Enjoy yourself and be safe. :)

AJ

Appreciate the heads up. It can be a little disconcerting when a regular brother disappears.

Sounds like s great plan though and, if you've not abolished all forms of IT in your life, look forward to hearing about your experience on your return.

Stay safe old chap.

Stick.

Be careful out there sir and enjoy yourself while I sit here Jealous. ;)

sounds idyllic a month away from people, stress and tech. enjoy and be safe, I wish to do the same one day.

Who knew you were even here!!!! :lol!:

Just kidding!!! Enjoy "walkabout" and smell the roses for me.........