In case anyone's interested-part2

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bub

Reaction score
In case anyone's interested there is a new section on the board.
It appears in the "Commercial" section and is called, for the lack of a better term, "Help Wanted".
I ain't pretty and I don't carry a tune, like some others, but this is a way for the BOB community to discuss careers, opportunities and possibly even request services from other members.
We are a diverse group with a variety of backgrounds.
Some are working, some are retired and some might want to do more...some might also like to start working.
Maybe we can give advice or encouragement and tell what has worked and what hasn't.
The BOB is a great friend to us all, but it can also be a great networking opportunity.
Bub

I just want to make it more obvious for people whose computer screens are hidden in a cloud of smoke.
Bub

Bub":iw1q1kxg said:
In case anyone's interested there is a new section on the board.
It appears in the "Commercial" section and is called, for the lack of a better term, "Help Wanted".
I ain't pretty and I don't carry a tune, like some others, but this is a way for the BOB community to discuss careers, opportunities and possibly even request services from other members.
We are a diverse group with a variety of backgrounds.
Some are working, some are retired and some might want to do more...some might also like to start working.
Maybe we can give advice or encouragement and tell what has worked and what hasn't.
The BOB is a great friend to us all, but it can also be a great networking opportunity.
Bub

Sorry, but you ain't pretty and can't carry a tune,
we ain't interested. :p

I don't want to get off on the wrong foot with this because I believe that we can all help each other.
Bub

Bub":ektfhgdq said:
I don't want to get off on the wrong foot with this because I believe that we can all help each other.
Bub
I was just giving you a hard time. It's a nice idea, sir. :)

Thanks Irene...but please don't call me sir.
Bub is fine.