in lieu of puff daddys topic..how often do you smoke?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Greatly depends on the weather for me! I try to get in at least one bowl a day, no matter what. But the cold will do me in; I ain't standing outside freezin' my butt off, no enjoyment in that!! When the weather allows, I work in several bowls a day; especially when I'm working outside. Always have a pipe in my mouth!! I don't smoke in the house or the cars. I'm on my way out now to walk the dogs :penguin: and enjoy a bowl or two!! :pipe: FTRPLT

Oh...The DH size number thing!! Think of it this way:

A 1 is very small,
A 2 is small,
A 3 is medium small,
A 4 is medium,
A 5 is medium large,
A 6 is large,
An ODA is X-large
An ODB is xx-large,
An ODC is xxx-large!!!

The smaller "sizes" were for the English/European markets due to preference and cost of tobacco. The American market wanted larger sizes; hence the 4's and larger. All my Dunnies are 4's or larger as I tend to prefer larger pipes!! FWIW...my two pennies worth!! :santa: :pipe: FTRPLT

It varies a lot from day to day, but I always get to manage one 2 oz tin per week.

On work days usually one on the way home from work. If it is really slow and all the planes are up then I try and have a pipe break in the afternoon. On my weekends I will usually smoke three or four bowls a day depending on what I'm doing.

I normally have 3 to 5 a day. Mostly 3 or 4. Depends onn how the meds hit me and what kind of mood I'm in which changes at this point in time, but is getting better-slowly.