In my hour of Mourning

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Valdus

Reaction score
6, in memory of 1

Doesn't that always happen, had a smashing time in Jamaica. Spent my 50th birthday in the greatest room in the world...the Appleton Estates rum tasting room and lounge

as well as so many other misadventures. But alas the sadness of a all is that I left my Diplomat 5th Avenue cob on an incredible balcony facing the beach.

In my hour of mourning I seem to have replaced the cobb with a C&D cobbler and a Mark Twain, not to mention a Rossi Vittoria. The next day I bought a Bones bent bulldog and a hanging poker. In my hour of need I also got a random pipe shape. Let us see what happens.

I hope my suffering is over. Or at least will be when the smokingpipes order comes in tomorrow.

From what I've experienced with the C&D Cobbler I'd say that your loss was a blessing in disguise. You now probably have the ultimate in cobs.

Thanks for the pities, yes, the cobbler is wonderful. In fact, it is my second one. The Vittorio smokes real well and can't wait to get to the cobbler churchwarden (sorta). Ill have pics up soon, my phone is somewhere in the subterranean realms.

Seriously upset over your loss (snicker, snicker) sounds like you have found a few new friends to help you cope. The big question is what was on the tasting menu for some really amazing rums??? I'm sure they must have had some special items that we will never see in the states.

Jim