In Praise of Chenet"s Cake

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fight'n Hampsters

Reaction score
Man o man.  Had a bowl last night after letting it sit in a jar for a while.  This stuff is fantastic!  If you like Haddo's, Chenet's is like Haddo's plus.  Can't recommend it enough.

Had a bowl a few weeks back. It was exceptional. Now if I could just find the jar I stuck it in.

Jim

For me I can ONLY smoke and enjoy Haddo's with a few years of aging. Makes ALL the difference. A few years back when I smoked Haddo's fresh I still remember my reaction :scratch: WTF :scratch: WOW, what a tongue bite..... ''twas not DELIGHTED!

Over the holiday season I'll pop a tin of Chenet's to enjoy. Yup, I too enjoy this by far over Haddo's.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Fresh, I didn't like it. After a few months in a jar, it got much better.

BriarBeagle":45a2qe01 said:
I've yet to try this one, but you've piqued my curiosity.  Time for a stroll over to tobaccoreviews.com to get some more information. :D
If you like perique it is worth a try.

Think I may have a tin of this lurking somewhere. The question is - where? Sometimes my lack of organizational skills drive me to distraction!

:pale:

Cheers,

RR