In Spite Of Us

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thomas james

Broken Pipe
Reaction score
Guys just keep jumpin on board and posting.

Reminds me of the trolleys in San Francisco. In spite of the apparent danger, people jump on, grab hold and hang on for dear life.

:cheers:

thomas james":33yl55yc said:
Guys just keep jumpin on board and posting.

Reminds me of the trolleys in San Francisco. In spite of the apparent danger, people jump on, grab hold and hang on for dear life.

:cheers:
Speaking for myself,I'm like a foot fungus,hard to get rid of no matter what you spray me with. :mrgreen:

Best,
Dock
:pipe:

82% Foramaldehyde Solution, works wonders on foot fungus... well with the minor side effect of eating your lung lining. :lol!:

Formaldahyde? :affraid:
I really do love this BB,and everyone here has something to add to it.
I have never been to San Francisco to ride the trolleys.But I used to ride the freights from Bardstown to Louisville when I was a teenager,does that count?Those yard guys in Shepherdsville could get rough sometimes......
Life is good....
Tony

Mmmmmm..........Everybody has one.............Well, you know...........Some just think.......Well, the Minatour knows...........

Edit: Violation of the users agreement.

The hardest part of this mod job is dealing with friends. It's a whole lot easier to ignore that which we find irritating. PM me if you think it's a problem. Carlos.