In the past two years I have seen.....

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vaperfavour

Reaction score
Late spring of last year i saw a Sasquatch a mile from Gobblers Knob rest area in Oklahoma. I really did it was ten feet away from me, it was very big, say 9 or 10 feet tall, orange red hair all over it and it smelled like three week old baby diapers. When my jaw dropped at the sight of this thing my Ryan Quagliata red blowfish dropped, hit my chest, embers when flying everywhere, it made a sound like a chirping and bounded down the butte. no kidding.
A few weeks ago I saw a starnge craft over the highway, that looked like a glowing plastic kids toy. It made no noise, was easily 1500 feet long had, red beams of light coming from these red glowing acorn like appendages. I actually called 911 and they said they were tracking a military air craft, no need to worry. If that thing was ours, we dont have anything to worry about from other countries.

You have a Ryan Quigliata?? That's pretty rare, I do too, for now.

yeah, a little red smooth blowfish. An excellent smoker! I have been collecting Adam Davidsons Almond shape also. Definetely want more Quagliatas.

He was great at 'angles'.

I'd try to show mine off but my iPhone photography sucks.

Post away Pb, I use my droid camera for all my pics, they certainly cant be worse than mine!!! Lets see it!!!

puros_bran":flzim3cz said:
Those pics were done with an iPhone? Wish my cheapo Kodak did as well. I don't understand why my sister-in-law's cheapo Kodak takes better photos than mine. Mine has more pixels, or whatever they're called. Hers is old, yet she even can shoot photos of photos with hers, and they look great. Guess I'll never find out--Kodak is on its ass. Nice pipe, btw.

vaperfavour":r53q18pv said:
Late spring of last year i saw a Sasquatch a mile from Gobblers Knob rest area in Oklahoma. I really did it was ten feet away from me, it was very big, say 9 or 10 feet tall, orange red hair all over it and it smelled like three week old baby diapers. When my jaw dropped at the sight of this thing my Ryan Quagliata red blowfish dropped, hit my chest, embers when flying everywhere, it made a sound like a chirping and bounded down the butte. no kidding.
A few weeks ago I saw a starnge craft over the highway, that looked like a glowing plastic kids toy. It made no noise, was easily 1500 feet long had, red beams of light coming from these red glowing acorn like appendages. I actually called 911 and they said they were tracking a military air craft, no need to worry. If that thing was ours, we dont have anything to worry about from other countries.

Would mind telling what blend you are smoking. I want some badly.

being completely serious! The bigfoot was about ten feet away from me. Scared the bejeezus out of me!

He is under contract now and has been commercialized. Nothing is sacred anymore in these trying economic times!

sasquatch.png

Dutch":xlyuafxn said:
He is under contract now and has been commercialized. Nothing is sacred anymore in these trying economic times!

sasquatch.png
HEY!! I know him, that's my paper guy! He get's my Sunday paper on my roof at least 1 out of 4 times a month! Really! I talked with him last Sunday when he came back by with another paper (It's still on the roof BTW :p )

If Sasquatch can find work in these trying economic times, what's everyone complaining about? ;)

Oh, btw, that's a sweet Quagliata. More photos please!

Lesath":4tj7l9pr said:
By chance, he wasn't carving a pipe was he?
That's what I was thinking... maybe he wandered south from the Great White North? (With the tobacco taxes up there, who can blame him?)

Thats my cousin yall talkin about, Ive been wondering where he got off to, He took my favorite pipe and a big bag of baccy when he left while I was sleeping. Sneeky devil he is.