Incredible Pipes from Russia...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like some very good quality craftsmanship there. Some interesting takes on common shapes.

I've exchanged many emails with Viktor. He's an incredible artisan and a very kind person. I think his work is really the highest grade possible and I guess he will become much more appreciated once his work gets more known in the US. Neil Roan named him the biggest discovery of 2008 in one of his blog entries. I can't really judge the quality of his pipes first hand 'cause I don't own any yet, but I'm saving up some money and I hope to get one asap 8) It looks like it might also be a pretty good investment since for now his prices are still pretty low compared to some other young talents from western Europe. I soooo love some of his designs :)
Just my 0.02c :D

one helluva presentation,,,,super photography,,,,he's a pipe artist

There are a couple of Russians who seem to be going to make a name for themselves soon,this man and Sentarov for example.They are young and at
the top of the game already.
I find it hilarious,those photos in his apron striking different poses as he prepares
to unleash his power on another block of briar. :lol:

Winslow :sunny:

Wow ...........those are some beautiful pipes!

PipeAtelierYashtylov":4bzrkrnq said:
Thanks dear friends for your high estimation of my work.
Wow! Welcome to Brothers of Briar!

You have an amazing talent!

Вы имеете хорошие навыки! Как долго Вы сделали трубы?

everything on his site is sold :cry:
I did find his "ABOUT ME" section rather interesting. :lol!:

Thanks dear friends.

Benjamin Button":qezqw9id said:
Wow! Welcome to Brothers of Briar!

You have an amazing talent!

Вы имеете хорошие навыки! Как долго Вы сделали трубы?
I do pipes more than 7 years.

Today I would like to introduce to you new pipe - Barracuda

Unfortunately, I am not pleased with photos which I have made. Such pipes it is very difficult to photograph

150475703.jpg

My God! :shock: Such a masterpiece! I have seen nothing better,what a talent.

Winslow :sunny:

I can only echo what others have said: you have great, great talent. Your pipes look to be second to none.