Indoor Smoking Candidates

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kevin, mix a little of Lane's BCA (Black Cavendish) with the 1-Q. The BCA will give the 1-Q a bit of depth and character.

Since you already have some 1-Q, it might be worth trying.

If I want to smoke something that always gets attention and positive comments, then the choice is Boswell's Christmas Cookie. Not a half-bad smoke, and a GREAT room note.

...so says the walking, talking incense burner known as Rob... :p

"We just keep him around so he'll stink up the place real pretty."

:lol:

8)

Rob_In_MO":39x5g4kx said:
Well, at least you guys keep me around for something. 8)
You're our cover while we're off smoking Latakia and Perique. :lol:

8)

Kevin,

Have you tried a little misdirection?

Maybe secretly replace your 965 with a little bit of Penzance or some Billy Budd for a few nights. That way when you really go back to your 965 she'll be duped into thinking how much better your smokestack smells. Then you can tell her your smoking a new blend called Christmas Cookie. ;)

Once you have smoked Pirate Kake in the house, you will be able to smoke anything else in the house, no problem. :sunny:

DrumsAndBeer":wyv9gq7s said:
Kevin,

Have you tried a little misdirection?

Maybe secretly replace your 965 with a little bit of Penzance or some Billy Budd for a few nights. ;)
I find thee apt ;)

But I've found that members of the female persuasion get more fragile and persnickety as they age, so I'm reluctant to try the same sort of shameless subterfuge I might employ on, say, my anti-tobacco brother. I'm kinda enjoying this aro exploration so far. Meanwhile my hoard of 965, London, Morning Pipe, Standard Mix amd Durbar are all safely tucked away in the basement and are in no danger at all in being replaced in my affections. I think I like variety more than the quest for the Grail of Pipeweed.

For me, McC's Fragrant Matured 2000 has worked as THE acceptable smoke to smoke. Not only does it meet with the approvall of my non-smoking friends, it is a GREAT tobacco to smoke :p

GLP Sextant got a very cool reception here. I am forbidden to smoke it when Mrs. E is around. :cry:

Va's and VaPers usually aren't too overwhelming.

monbla256":w6hr20q0 said:
For me, McC's Fragrant Matured 2000 has worked as THE acceptable smoke to smoke. Not only does it meet with the approvall of my non-smoking friends, it is a GREAT tobacco to smoke :p
I've found the modest 20000 supply I'd forgotten about in my hoard, lit up a bowl while walking down the hall, and got a, "That smells good. Why don't you smoke more of that?" So as a practical matter I now have an implied green light for a UPS visit, but first I'll have to see if there are any other essentials to round out the order. Besides she's been working the Dooney & Burke speed dial on her cell.

One for which I saw a recommendation as a good tobacco to smoke when non-smokers may be around is Sillems Black. It definitely has room note approval here. It's a blend of burley, black cavendish, Virginia, & Latakia.