Insanus!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could have sworn that pipe was on smokingpipes.com not but a month ago.

Wow. I almost want it just 'cause it's so...weird.

I'm not feeling this one guys, to me, it looks like it just broke in half and was strapped back together.....bet hey everybody has different tastes, and i'm sure some people look at me like im nuts with some of the stuff I like!

That's a knock off of "Larry's Busted Pipe" that Paul Tatum made about 6-7 years ago for Larry Christopher at the Pipe & Pint.

The original was very cool. That one, not so much. :)

Rad

Interesting...now I want to know what the "original" looked like.

Here you go:

tatum%20%2811%29.jpg

Rad

Wow! Thanks for the visual! Definitely cooler/weirder than the Insanus...

LOL... I'm highbidder.. :cheers: Now if it just holds for 6 more days I'm gonna send it to Rad as a late Christmas present...lol

Naw.. if you look theres a very straight line running through the briar.. its illusion..

Don't misunderstand me, great,awesome, cool, wow, and all the rest.. and I cant drill a straight hole in a piece of plywood, so I'm not pretending its not art in any way.. just sayin there is a straight line..

RealtorFrank":zd9qir1f said:
I'm not feeling this one guys, to me, it looks like it just broke in half and was strapped back together.....bet hey everybody has different tastes, and i'm sure some people look at me like im nuts with some of the stuff I like!
I'm with you Frank.

This does nothing for me :no: