Insanus!!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn! It's a left hander. If it was for a right hander I'd bid on it. I've got two 9mm SJ's they are among my best smoking pipes.

You'd get more than a few comments from friends and fellow pipsters puffing away on that puppy.

Natch

I wonder if the draft hole is off center in the bowl creating a tornado effect,,, :D

SJ makes some of the strangest pipes out there. Some just awful but that one is quite amusing. :lol:

It forms a J... I might have to have it.

It's nice to see a pipe with a sense of humor. A world full of nothing but straight billiards and bent dublins would be dull.

That pipe is aptly named. Does Ser Jacopo make an "Insanus" line or did they just use that name for this one?

I suppose it's a good thing they have one of those curving drill bits or whatever you call it. Otherwise, this one could've been impossible to drill.

Thanks for sharing!

UberHuberMan":0jl3fq8k said:
That pipe is aptly named. Does Ser Jacopo make an "Insanus" line or did they just use that name for this one?

I suppose it's a good thing they have one of those curving drill bits or whatever you call it. Otherwise, this one could've been impossible to drill.

Thanks for sharing!
I don't know how many they make, but there are other "Insanus" pipes out there...so be afraid, be very afraid! 8)

Natch":lxwm2ykn said:
Damn! It's a left hander. If it was for a right hander I'd bid on it. I've got two 9mm SJ's they are among my best smoking pipes.

You'd get more than a few comments from friends and fellow pipsters puffing away on that puppy.

Natch
Left hander?? Army left?? :no:

Why do I get the feeling pipefriend over on YouTube might be all over this one?? I'd try for it if I had the money.

SpeedyPete":rup3gjun said:
Natch":rup3gjun said:

Natch
Left hander?? Army left?? :no:
Dang, Pete, you caught my dyslexia there! I meant to say it's a right hander, and if it was a left hander (which I am) I'd be interested. Got that absolutely backwards (first time in my life, of course). :roll:

Natch

Natch":suhvffeb said:
...you caught my dyslexia there
Did you hear about the agnostic dyslexic insomniac who would lie awake at night wondering if there really was a dog? :| :eek: :lol: