International Pipe Smoking Day 2016

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeterD

Reaction score
...Hope all my brothers/sisters are enjoying this event today...I will up my 4-6 bowls-a-day to perhaps 9 by my final pipe of the day... :cheers:

I got in one cigar and working on my first pipe right now. :) I did go a little TAD crazy though. :)

Got home yesterday evening and was greeted by this.......

Fortunately this contained a bag of Vintage Syrian, rather than a tin, so nothing was dented. Though the dented tin box was perfect. Go figure... As part of a trade with Timbo, his sending of this was awesome, and that is what I smoked for IPSD 2016. It was a busy day, so not a lot of smoking going on. Fire warnings... Warm temps..

Pretty toasty for February. Cut a bunch of firewood for a recently widowed friend of ours. The woodlands on her property were full of deadfalls, berry bushes and other snags. I stumbled at one point and bounced the saw off my leg while it was running... Had to change the chain after that, it was a bit messy....

So yah, got home, took some meds, had some beers, rested my body and smoked some Syrian. Oh, and roughed in the braces for the press for Timbo. Almost ready for finish!!

And now, just chillin' with my bitches....

So far so good, got into my backpack's first aid kit, slapped some 'shrimp bandages' on the leg, ace bandage over that and finished cutting where I was at. I then got out of the pucker brush and suggested some young bucks go haul it up to the house......

Ouch Oz, glad you've still got both legs mate, looks quite nasty though.

Good timing on the postage there, though I'd be having a quiet word with your mail man with all the dented boxes you're getting lately.

Stay safe one and all.

Tim

Brewdude":tstf1nbg said:
Holy Moley Ozzie, that could've ended far worse than it did! :eek:

You're very fortunate not to have chewed right through your leg!

:silent:

Cheers,

RR
Fortunate indeed! Must have been all the good will happening around the world whilst pipes smoldered! A great IPSD! Helps with the PTSD anyway! (smirk)