Introduction

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raf66

Reaction score
Hi all. My name is Rob and I hale from Columbus, Ohio. I've been smoking pipes off and on for nearly 20 years. I enjoy VAPer blends such as Escudo Navy De Luxe and and Rattray's Hal O' The Wynd, and have a modest supply of probably 10 pipes that I rotate regularly. None of my pipes are what you would probably consider top-of-the-line (none costing more than $120 or so), but all of which have a special memory associated with it--Anniversary gift from wife, law school graduation gift, etc. I own a GBD, Jobey, Stanwell, Savinelli, Peterson, Ascorti and a Don Carlos, which was an estate pipe I purchased 15 years ago. My favorites are the Stanwell (bent-freehand), the Ascorti (bent-rusticated) and Don Carlos (straight-sandblast).

I'm looking forward to participating in the forum and learning a lot from you guys.

Welcome Rob. Sounds like a nice stable. I must warn you, though. PAD and TAD are highgly contagious and infect this board something awful!

Centurian 803":n0xrygtw said:
Welcome Rob. Sounds like a nice stable. I must warn you, though. PAD and TAD are highgly contagious and infect this board something awful!
I couldn't agree more. I think PAD and TAD are referred to by my wife as OCD. And I just say yes dear, and if that's my worst trait then we should be ok.

Anyway, looking forward to commiserating with fellow pipers.