Is this available anywhere in the states?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is only available from the North Pole. Write me a letter...

:santa:

Ho Ho Ho

:lol!:

Hittin the ol' egg nog Santa?

:elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant:

tj

Dear Santa,
Looks like you've been hittin the sauce pretty hard again this year, guess 12 steps aren't enough for someone who's been living in a commune with a bunch of midgets, you freak! (that reminds me, please say hello to the Mrs for me :twisted: ) You really should launder that moth eaten old suit of yours before you head south, you smell like cookies, bourbon and essence of reindeer :rendeer: [ps, you know Lat is looking for the sheep you pilfered to dress up that old red Salvation Army blanket, I don't think this is going to turn out well] My kids are in their happy, innocent holiday mood, so stay the hell away from them! Don't make me call the D.A. again, you old lech. And please, get some hair die, you over did it again with the bleach on the eyebrows, you look like a freakin albino on crack. Now send me some Christmas tobacco and maybe I'll forget the whole thing and throw your address in the garbage, I really hate writing these letters every year. That judge picked a hell of a thing for a guy to have to do to fulfill his community service punishment [I swear she looked 18].

Signed,
P Diddy

Might be my security protocols, but I can't see you pic and clicking on it tells me the domain is available for purchase. If you did actually state the name of the tobacco, I must have missed it.

Oh well, best of luck with your search.

Well sir, fraid that conversation took place many years ago with old friends who have either moved on or passed away. Truth is, I can't remember what the pics were of, but it was probably an inside joke. Slow Puffs used to dress like Santa for us each year, but I think he's finally fulfilled his community service obligation.

Slow Puffs still checks in from time to time.. TJ has never left.. look over your shoulder. He's watching you type knucklehead.

Ah -- it all makes sense now. Well, sort of :D

Sorry for digging up such an old thread!