Is this one of Mike's boxes being opened?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thomas james":rnweewq6 said:
Damned dial-up.

Damned LL!
Praise the Lord for my next door neighbor with the high speed wireless network that has a strong signal at my house! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Told the wife I was fix'in to get high speed here at the house until I discovered that the neighbor's high speed network signal was coming in loud and clear over here! I'm turbo surfing right now for free! :bounce:

Justpipes":narykzjh said:
thomas james":narykzjh said:
Damned dial-up.

Damned LL!
Praise the Lord for my next door neighbor with the high speed wireless network that has a strong signal at my house! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Told the wife I was fix'in to get high speed here at the house until I discovered that the neighbor's high speed network signal was coming in loud and clear over here! I'm turbo surfing right now for free! :bounce:
Just Poor also smokes Walnut.

Believe it or not gentleman the three boxes that Brothers of Briar sent were a little larger than the one shown in the first part of the video. Each of our boxes had two boxes of cigars and a bunch of pre-made pipe and blend packs. It is good to see our troops appreciating a good smoke. I was told that each box went to a forward unit that was living in town with the Iraqi's.