It’s finally here

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lainatan

Reaction score
Well, here we are at the doorstep of another NFL football season. Each team is now finished gathering the pieces they have found to build what they hope will be a championship team. The NFL is a touchy subject to many, some hate it and some love it. I am a big fan, so big in fact I even own a piece of my favorite team. Yes, I’m part owner of the 13-time NFL Champion Green Bay Packers.

Several years back I almost ruined my enjoyment of football by being part of the Fantasy Football crowd. If you like FF and are really into it, more power to you but it did a number on me. I hated when football came around each week and stressed myself out over who was injured and whether this guy would be better than that guy this week. I found myself rooting for teams I didn’t like, and even against my Packers because I wanted the points. I had, for a couple years in a row, no less than 4 leagues I was in and one year with 8. After giving that up, all was well. I could root for my Packers and not stress out about any of the rest of it.

That said, I always try my best to be respectful of others’ favorite teams and opinions and always welcome some fun debate around football. If you would like to have a discussion, by all means, I’m willing to partake. I promise you I won’t brag about my Packers, unless we win the Super Bowl. I also promise not to talk smack about any of your teams just to be mean...............

..........except for the Bears, the Bears still Suck!

So it was a great game! I love the hard nosed defensive battles like last night. Fitting the 100th season opener features the oldest rivalry from two of the most storied teams......and it ends up being defenses dominating the low scoring game

Needless to say, da Bears will be a tough team to beat, and My Packers are going to be fun to watch!

GO PACK GO!!!

Simple man,

Both are cars right...

...long suffering Bengals fans know exactly what you mean