It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blackhorse

Trading Post Moderator
Staff member
B of B Supporter
Council Member
Reaction score
Announcing the First Mission of 2019!

It’s the New Year Nitro-Nuclear Nastiness Mission!!!

Why not get on the band wagon early?  
Sign up now for the January mission with a bomb drop date of Thursday, January 31.

Mission details will be disseminated the first week of January...but there just might be a special incentive for signing up during December...heh heh heh.

By the numbers then...

1. Blackhorse - Mission Commander
2. Ozark Wizard - Co-Commander
3. Simple Man
4. D.L. Ruth
5. GeoffC
6. Briar Beagle
7. DrT999
8. Fr_Tom
9. glassjapan
10. Sour Milk
11. Corncobcon
12. eggman
13. Timbo
14. Brewdude

History Prof 1861 has asked for and been granted leave for this mission.

PS: the first one of all y’all that posts an oversized photo will be withdrawn from any and all drawings, contests, etc.  And all subsequent offenders as well...for the entire YEAR!  So there.

Blackhorse":vesj0708 said:
PS: the first one of all y’all that posts an oversized photo will be withdrawn from any and all drawings, contests, etc.  And all subsequent offenders as well...for the entire YEAR!  So there.

So is what you’re really saying, subconsciously is that you want all of us to purposely post extremely large photos. So you can resize them, because you really like doing that. It’s only second to pipe smoking.

eggman":le8t1zui said:
Blackhorse":le8t1zui said:

So is what you’re really saying, subconsciously is that you want all of us to purposely post extremely large photos. So you can resize them, because you really like doing that. It’s only second to pipe smoking.

And if eggman does it I’ll ban him from the mission.

Well count me in then. Put me in coach, I’m ready to play.

Blackhorse":iay1vanp said:
eggman":iay1vanp said:
Blackhorse":iay1vanp said:

Oh No! There just might be another NIMROD! :lol:

Corncobcon":ujtb83bi said:
Blackhorse":ujtb83bi said:
eggman":ujtb83bi said:
Blackhorse":ujtb83bi said:

Oh No! There just might be another NIMROD! :lol:
I do have a couple nimrod lighters. Does that count?

Nimrod: In most English-speaking countries, Nimrod is used to denote a hunter or warrior, because the biblical Nimrod is described as "a mighty hunter". In American English, however, the term has assumed a derogatory meaning, probably because of Bugs Bunny's references to Elmer Fudd as a "poor little Nimrod".