It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Huh? What? Did someone say "go"? (Throws off blanket, runs to panel, inserts and turns key..... Thumb hovering over a big lit red button)

Ready!!! :bounce:

"whew! That was close!"

LOL, yeah but you got to love the enthusiasm. :afro:

Ozark Wizard":u8gdtlab said:
Huh? What? Did someone say "go"? (Throws off blanket, runs to panel, inserts and turns key..... Thumb hovering over a big lit red button)

Ready!!! :bounce:
Ozark Wizard":u8gdtlab said:
ABORT! ABORT! ABORT!!!! GO BACK TO THE NAP!!!!

whew! That was close!

Naw, I don't believe a word of it. If anyone is on top of things it's our inimitable Wiz. Just a ploy to raise awareness.

:geek:

Cheers,

RR

Blackhorse":o40sp537 said:
:face:  

Why...whatever do you mean?  A ruse?  Goodness!
We, the Bombers of Bob, would hardly stoop to that level of deceptive practices. :twisted:

Ozark Wizard":vpue9oem said:
Blackhorse":vpue9oem said:
:face:  

Why...whatever do you mean?  A ruse?  Goodness!
We, the Bombers of Bob, would hardly stoop to that level of deceptive practices. :twisted:

More like:  We, the Bombers of Bob, would hardly often stoop to that level of deceptive practices.  :tongue:

Snort, cough, "Hmph, what? It's almost time?"

Casually looks at the sundial.

"Hmph. It's night, I have no idea what time it is. I'll check tomorrow. It's Sunday.... ;)

Assembled. May have to push this one out the back door of a C-130. Folks better tape up their windows from the concussion wave that will follow this drop.