It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ozark Wizard":axswn1yn said:
Awful quiet on the wireless today...... :cyclops:
"With cat-like tread, Upon our prey we steal;
In silence dread, Our cautious way we feel.
No sound at all! We never speak a word;
A fly's foot-fall Would be distinctly heard--"

WS Gilbert, 'Pirates of Penzance'

If I know G&S...this song comes just before the bunch of them stumble into a room full of old metal buckets and armor stuff that raises a holy ruckus heard miles away. :lol:

Blackhorse":u2eu3dqe said:
If I know G&S...this song comes just before the bunch of them stumble into a room full of old metal buckets and armor stuff that raises a holy ruckus heard miles away.  :lol:
For those who might wish to see the song on you tube, I suggest the movie version with Kevin Kline or the stage version with Jon English :D

"Ooh, that's good! Our prey we are stalking, yes....."

With righteous stealth, my holy stockings are darned?....

Never mind (shakes head and wanders off mumbling to self)

DrT999 wrote: “For those who might wish to see the song on you tube, I suggest the movie version with Kevin Kline or the stage version with Jon English Very Happy.”

Kevin Kline...Kevin Kline...OH! You mean the movie version with Linda Ronstadt.  NOW I remember.

Blackhorse":xumi1xim said:
DrT999 wrote: “For those who might wish to see the song on you tube, I suggest the movie version with Kevin Kline or the stage version with Jon English.”

Kevin Kline...Kevin Kline...OH! You mean the movie version with Linda Ronstadt.  NOW I remember.

Yeah, but she wasn't in that number. ;)

Drones have been dispatched to secretly gather intelligence on our current mission. Everything is coming together nicely should be ordered shortly.

A bit ago I ordered the components to assemble my take on a Noxious Nitro-Nasty device of extreme destruction.  I will have my crack team of community relations officers clear the countryside of local residents and livestock around the airfield as a standard safety precaution while I cobble the “Black Beast Bomb” (BBB) together.  

The BBB’s input parts are known and the outcome is a huge explosion, but I’m under oath not to reveal the assembly instructions or allow it to be viewed by anyone.  Restrictions are so tight I even have to wear a blindfold while working on it. The whole process is done in a sealed clean-room made of black brick.

Wish me luck.