It came.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aaron

Reaction score
My Boswell freehand came in the mail today. I tell you what that JM can make a pipe. And the Boswells are very good people. Along with my pipe I got a pipe tool, some pipe cleaners, 3 ounces of tobacco; Majestic 586, Sweet and Mild (the one I ordered) and Christmas Cookie (which just seems fitting for this time of year don't you think?) and some matches. I am very very pleased and very impressed as well. Here is a pic of me and the pipe.

sadpipenoname.jpg

I can't wait to see how this pipe smokes.

cheers!

Aaron.

That pipe is you man! With all the talk around here about Boswells I'll have to look at them a little more closely.
:pipe: on Brother :!:

Benjamin Button":tqn36m6d said:
Boswells are great...I'll be anxious to hear how it smokes.

You cut your hair! :affraid:
heh, I plan on smoking it today!

Yeah, I cut it off. One day I'll grow it back out again. I need to post some of my pics of me smoking my pipes with my long hair. Yeah, I'm a little vain I guess.

Nice looking pipe, Aaron. If you could, maybe post some impressions on the Majestic blend -- I have been thinking of trying it myself. Enjoy the new briar!

Trout Bum":ui4fufml said:
Nice looking pipe, Aaron. If you could, maybe post some impressions on the Majestic blend -- I have been thinking of trying it myself. Enjoy the new briar!
I ordered some majestic last time I called Boswells and this batch has a different smell in the bag... Hmmm. I'll try it tonight and see what happens.

Congratulations Aaron! Nice pipe there you got for Amy! :shock: :lol:

Smoke well! it is the greatest revenge!

For those wondering about the Majestic blend....i've smoked it on several occasions and it has a very sweet taste to it, along with a bit of nuttiness.

Justpipes":3yqenoai said:
Congratulations Aaron! Nice pipe there you got for Amy! :shock: :lol:

Smoke well! it is the greatest revenge!
heh, her pipe should be coming in the mail soonish, I'm hoping by today or maybe tomorrow.

Aaron":kza398of said:
Yeah, I cut it off. One day I'll grow it back out again. I need to post some of my pics of me smoking my pipes with my long hair. Yeah, I'm a little vain I guess.

I could post them for you so it's not a vain thing on your part...but a "Look at the man I married. What nice pipes he has. :face: :affraid:" vain thing on my part.

Irene Adler":zbjp4w1k said:
Aaron":zbjp4w1k said:

I could post them for you so it's not a vain thing on your part...but a "Look at the man I married. What nice pipes he has. :face: :affraid:" vain thing on my part.
:lol!: Clever girl!!!

Trout Bum":iaen3s4c said:
Well I'm smoking the majestic right now and all I can say is.... eh. It's not the worst blend I've ever had but it is far from the best either. There really is no bite to it at all. It's pretty mellow overall..Pretty easy going. But it can get sort of hot if you puff too fast, just found that out. I've had to re lit twice now. Taste is pretty constant. Speaking of taste, I can't tell what this tastes like, it doesn't taste sweet to me but it's not base tobacco either... I just can't tell. I'd probably smoke it as a change of pace tobacco. 2 and a half out of 5