It was a bad week

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Corncobcon

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
A neighbor of mine lost his home from fire. I never knew a Ford F150 aluminum bodied Raptor would melt like it did. Cause of fire, fireworks.
Then, another neighbor and friend lost his battle with covid19. He was in his 80's. Went in the hospital with what was thought to be pneumonia but turned out it was covid. Now his wife has it. I'm saddened by all this.

So sorry to hear of the loss of your friend. Friends can never be replaced trucks can.

It's hard to loose those you care about..I'm really sorry this happened.

My condolences on your loss.

I'm afraid there will be more of this ahead if we can't collectively show some self-discipline and protect each other from COVID.

Truly saddening to hear this :( My thoughts are with you as you grieve the loss of your friend and neighbor. FTRPLT

Hey corncobcon, I hope you're doing a bit better. I'm cheering for you up here north of the border. We do have to continue to be vigilant; hand washing, masks in public, social distancing for a while yet I'm afraid but that's not a lot of consolation when you've lost a friend. Stay healthy, stay the course, we'll get through this.