ITS ARKY 😂

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arkansaspiper

Reaction score
Well hello world how's everyone popped in to say hey been super busy and as usual have no plans to use punctuation so what's going on with y'all

Man I've been working like nobody's business working on secondary buildings and I did pick me up a side by side to help me get up and down those mountains and Hall and went and picked up solar array solar system to go along with my other one and dude this is a process man I mean it's been years and I've been working my tail off and starting off with just a blank piece of land and it's just taking time and a lot of money that I work as I got money
IMG_20211019_160300_00.jpg

Wanted to add one more thing I really missed the bomb and runs I just ain't had the money to put into it I really miss that kind of thing and I was thinking about old Ozark wizard how's he doing I ain't been able to get a hold of him in a long time I've been trying to call him and shot him a couple texts sent him a message on here and I'm I wasn't but a few miles from him couple days ago I just didn't have his address with me and I didn't want to show up on announced

Ya, looks like you've been busy Travis but also sounds positive. Good on you bro. Still growing your own? The Wiz hasn't been around much. Keep the updates/pics coming man.

Cheers,

RR

What happened to all the originals who passed away who is still here I don't see a ton of OG'S

Howdy. Good to see you didn’t fall completely off the edge of the grid out there lol

Not many original members are here anymore. Ozark Wizard hangs out at The Pipe Den.