Quantcast
  • ~ How to Use the New Software ~

Try logging in and if it is not accepting your password,, look to the bottom right corner of page for Contact Us and send a message.

It's been a bit...

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

Frost

Reaction score
...since I was last here. Not sure what motivated me to check in today after so long, but it soothed my soul to see things haven't changed too much here, even if they've changed alot everywhere else.

Typically I would feel like I wasted a day if I spent it sitting in front of a computer, but I have to say reading through old posts and some newer ones brought me some cheer today that I hadn't realized I had been missing. A nice reminder of what a great place this forum is and what a pleasure it has been to converse with many awesome people through it.

Not sure how many familiar faces are still around but just wanted to say hello, send best wishes to everyone, and thank those who keep the forum what it is for doing what they do. Hope the world is treating you okay, and you are enjoying whatever you can.

I'll go smoke a pre-slumber bowl and try to send some goodwill to all of you this evening.
-Frost

Brewdude

Staff member
Council Member
Reaction score
Glad to see you posting again Frost. It has indeed been a while!

Cheers,

RR

Timbo

Reaction score
Welcome back Frost, glad to have you back onboard.

MisterE

Staff member
Council Member
Reaction score
Good to see ya Frost! Hope you and yours are doing okay up there.