Its Been A While!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PipeLeisure

Reaction score
Hello guys and girls, its been a while since I have contributed to this wonderful forum and I apologize for that, you know how it goes...sometimes life events get in the way and things change a little (nothing bad). I have still been loving my pipes tobaccos and cigars, that has never changed. I guess I could say that a new job position and projects on my house have been my main focus but I want to start chatting it up with you wonderful people once again if thats ok with you guys...hahahaha

Sorry once again that I have not posted in so long :cry: :cry:

Derek

You were gone but not forgotten, now you are back and you'll be ignored!!!! :p :p :p :p :p :p
Welcome back and Happy Smokes!!!

Welcome back. Good friends are always welcome and we're glad you have things worked out so you can again share your life with us. I can assure you that you were missed. Sadly some of the faces that were here when you were active have moved on one way or another. But I think you'll find our new members just as friendly and willing to help a friend as our old friends were. :)

AJ

DoverPipes":c5nz2rem said:
You were gone but not forgotten, now you are back and you'll be ignored!!!! :p :p :p :p :p :p
Welcome back and Happy Smokes!!!
Thanks so much pal!!

ajn27511":83m4rsyi said:
Welcome back. Good friends are always welcome and we're glad you have things worked out so you can again share your life with us. I can assure you that you were missed. Sadly some of the faces that were here when you were active have moved on one way or another. But I think you'll find our new members just as friendly and willing to help a friend as our old friends were. :)

AJ
Thanks AJ, I'm looking forward to jumping back in on the madness!