its been almost 9 months

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arkansaspiper

Reaction score
i pressed with 10 tons some whole leave va and its been sealed for almost 9 months kinda wanna know if 9 mo is enought to atleast pop it and sample it

Time to give birth. :lol:

Did you grow the tobacco as well or you bought it online?

i sampled it and it was very grassy with hints of citrus but still has a hint of rough hit on the throut smells amazing and the leaf went from bright to dark over the 9 months with some black running threw it i assume age darkens it i am putting up some vaper today got it in press and will jar it up i have almost switched over to homemade blends compleatly i hope by next year im in full growinh and prossesing production i have a half acre picked out on new land to plant on with smome house for burley cureing and im getting closer to a good lat weed i keep working on it and im still not sure about p weed working on produceing my version will be getting a 2nd press for that but im setting up

arkansaspiper":840rtlz8 said:
i sampled it and it was very grassy with hints of citrus but still has a hint of rough hit on the throut smells amazing and the leaf went from bright to dark over the 9 months with some black running threw it i assume age darkens it i am putting up some vaper today got it in press and will jar it up i have almost switched over to homemade blends compleatly i hope by next year im in full growinh and prossesing production i have a half acre picked out on new land to plant on with smome house for burley cureing and im getting closer to a good lat weed i keep working on it and im still not sure about p weed working on produceing my version will be getting a 2nd press for that but im setting up
Sounds like you're in at the deep end arky. Lots of irons in the fire, as it were. You'll be a major producer, processor, and blender in due course!

Best wishes on this endeavour. The way things are going we all may need to be our own suppliers eventually!

Do keep us apprised of your adventures. And pics. Lots of pics. We love pics and captions!

:bom:

Cheers,

RR

master haha not sure bout all that i just hate spending money on it tgats all im not rich and do t work a normal job soo honestly its out of need haha but if something comes of it great if not ill be in the smokes