It's been an interesting year so far

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good to hear Mike, I hope you kick it's arse for good.
Hoping the best for you and your family this Christmas and God Bless! ;)

Good to hear, and I hope the good news continues over the years. Here's hoping 2017 is a better year!

Good thing you went to the Dr when you did. It's a tough battle in which you will win. May the New Year bring you HEALTH & HAPPINESS.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Holy shit mike!  From on survivor to another ( Thyroid and Lymphatic) WAY TO KEEP THE GLOVES UP!   Man that still sounds weird to call me a survivor ... I mean im just Alex.  At first I really wanted to forget the whole process.... the Chemo, the radiation sessions the PET scans every three months, but now I know that chapter of my life no matter how difficult it was helped to make me who I am.  I went to the local Tattoo Shop and had my Dots for radiation permanently darkened as a reminder of how sweet life is.  I wont lie, reading your short account of what you went through  made me well up both in sorrow that you and your family went through that living Hell, but also because you were and are strong enough to fight.  To the members who have never personally went through fighting the Big C Mike just gave the Readers Digest version of the ordeal.  Mike I am sooo Proud of you and I know this Christmas will be the BEST one yet... one for the books....  If you ever need to talk or vent please know that I am here for you ANYTIME you need me. Fighting and beating cancer is only half the battle... the other half is rebuilding your daily life after the fight. As my wife says when she recounts what we went through with my diagnosis and treatments....  THOSE CELLS DIDNT KNOW WHO THEY WERE MESSING WITH!

So glad you've made it out the otherside Mike. The memory loss is a small price to pay and I hope and pray that you stay cancer free. Keep your spirits up and enjoy your new lease on life.

Jim

Here's to you Mike. So pleased to learn you're in a better place.

Warmest wishes,

Stick.