It's happen again

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

regor

Reaction score
My wife was admittedd to the hospital again this morning. Her baack became very painful and her legs swelled up to more than twice their normal size and started leaking heavily- clear liquid.. Besides her lumps in her lungs they thiunk she may have a clot in her legs. They are checking it all out and doing what they can. If you are so inclined I sure would appreciate some prayers and good thoughts and positive energy.. This is sure depressing as hell but we won't give up!!! :affraid:

I will be praying Roger. May both of you be blessed with the strength that you need!

You both are in our prayers. Will keep her on the prayer lists at our church.
Take care of yourself during this time as well. Sometimes according to my wife it is harder on the mate/caregivers.
Let us know if there is anything you need,
Muleskinner

Thank you for the thoughts and prayers. I found out this morning that they are treating her for clots in the legs. They won't let her move at all, except for certain human functions. but its complete bed rest till they can take care of this problem. Since she has Lupus that has caused all this mess its even harder to treat. The only thing I can do is wait and pray.

regor,
You and your wife are in my thoughts; and a speedy recovery is in my requests to our Maker.

Regor,

We here hope for the best for you and your wife. And a very speedy recovery.

Brian