It's Today!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smoke em' if you got em' folks!

Best,
Dock
:pipe:

Started the day off with a nice big bowl of 5 year old Cumberland in a Rinaldo Lithos Titania YYY. Awesome smoke!

I've been so fricken busy lately I'm ashamed to say how long it's been since I've enjoyed a pipe. I better do it today!

To start off the day I tried my first bowl of Golden Glow from S Gawith. After only one bowl I think I'm going to like it to smoke a few times a week. The description doesn't lie LOL. Hope everybody has a great day :cyclops: :sunny: :sunny:

Thanks Jason! You beat me to it. For giggles I think I'll go to the mall this evening and walk around with an un-smoked pipe in my mouth to celebrate the day and of yesteryear. That should draw some attention!

Happy smoking!

Jim

Happy ISPD! :D

Today started with some DGT of Scotish production Bell' Three Nuns in my Reiner Thilo - it's the only blend this pipe has seen. This has been followed by McClelland Deep Hollow in my John Crosby squashed tomato. Perhaps, something oriental this evening. :?:

Happy puffin'
Meer