I've been bombed!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harlock999

Reaction score
Well, after a scorching day, and picking up my kid from kindergarten, I get home, and...
there's a box, on the porch.
"Have I been ordering stuff in my sleep again?" I ask myself.
"No, I'm on meds for that" I remind myself.
"So what the heck?"
And from a vendor I recognize, too...
Too late, I've been bombed! By Rob_in_MO!
Two tins of Exotique, and a beautiful Lorenzetti apple/prince!
I'm (almost) speechless, and very humbled by this wonderful surprise.
Thank you Rob! I've come to love Exotique after Shane (Hiram) sent me a generous sample, and now this! But I think this pipe has Star of the East Flake written all over it...8) 
dsc_0911.jpg

Congratulations Harlock, cool pipe.

Rob must be feeling light headed from flying,,,:p  Way to go.

You're very welcome, Chris!

I knew that was a blend you were particularly fond of, and the minute I saw that pipe I thought of you.  If it smokes half as good as it looks, you'll have a keeper.  Flake pipe or not, I hope you enjoy it all, Brother!

Besides, I promised vengence one day - for that Bjarne Freehand and the Aro blends.  I just had to give you a while to forget about it.   :twisted:

Rob_In_MO":1ads2f5h said:
You're very welcome, Chris!

I knew that was a blend you were particularly fond of, and the minute I saw that pipe I thought of you.  If it smokes half as good as it looks, you'll have a keeper.  Flake pipe or not, I hope you enjoy it all, Brother!

Besides, I promised vengence one day - for that Bjarne Freehand and the Aro blends.  I just had to give you a while to forget about it.   :twisted:
Rob, you nailed it!
This pipe has a very nice, smooth draw. Open, but with just the slightest hint of resistance. Very Dunhill-ish, in fact. And it looks killer!
Thank you again my friend!

Couldn't have gone to a nicer guy, enjoy them in rude good health Chris, kudos to you Rob, KABOOOM with style mate, nice one. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: 

Well, I just had my first chance to try this pipe,
and it smoked grrreat! I decided to go with Dunhill Flake,
as it's been super hot out here, and something light seemed like a good
change of pace, and it was the perfect choice for this pipe.
Dunhill Flake never had such subtleties and interesting flavor notes
before! The Lorenzetti smoked VERY cool and dry, as well, with no need for a pipe cleaner at anytime.

Harlock999":0r4x25ob said:
Well, I just had my first chance to try this pipe,
and it smoked grrreat! I decided to go with Dunhill Flake,
as it's been super hot out here, and something light seemed like a good
change of pace, and it was the perfect choice for this pipe.
Dunhill Flake never had such subtleties and interesting flavor notes
before! The Lorenzetti smoked VERY cool and dry, as well, with no need for a pipe cleaner at anytime.
Glad to hear, Chris.  Hope it serves you well for many years to come.  
Sounds like you've found a really good Flake pipe. :cheers:

Exotique is the finest blending of Orientals ever. Great Bombing mission for sure. Congrats to you both.:cheers: