J.H Lowe website woes??

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ontariopiper

Reaction score
Is anyone else having issues accessing the JH LOwe website? (www.jhlowe.com) The home page produces an error message whenever I try to get on. I've manages to find individual pages but the internal links often crap out on me as well.

I'm fairly sure Tim West is aware of the problems with his site. Hopefully this will be resolved soon, but it's been at least a month since I discovered the problems.... :(

Same here but it's been several months that I haven't been able to get on.

Jim

I just got off the phone with Tim West, the owner, because I needed something he'd have to search for in his unlisted supplies, and we talked about the problem. He told me he's having a "Windows problem," which came as no surprise because I hate Win 10 and am having plenty of my own headaches with it. Anyway, he suggested an easy workaround that actually works! Just Google "jh lowe," and you'll find he has made direct links to every page he has (Repairs, Miscellaneous, etc.). Choose the page you want, and your browser should take you there, as it does for me. The only problem is that you have to do this for every page you want to visit! The site links still won't allow switching from page to page. But Tim is working on it, be assured.

Robert
https://www.roadrunnerpipes2k.com/[/url

Granted that's a pain in the butt but I'm thrilled to hear it's not that he's just gone out of business. I certainly wish him well in tackling Windows issues. That's a never ending headache I'm afraid. Thanks for letting us know.

Jim

The best way to get a hold of Tim is to call him. He always answers or returns calls immediately.