Jan Pietenpauw PICTURES

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's an absolute Beaut! Awesome blast. Glad it smokes well.

Enjoy in good health

That's a beauty right there. Congrats Pete!

He makes some really beautiful pipes as seen in the gallery, but I haven't seen one available yet on his website that gets my "must have" senses tingling.

RobJ":ry3q9du7 said:
That's a beauty right there. Congrats Pete!

He makes some really beautiful pipes as seen in the gallery, but I haven't seen one available yet on his website that gets my "must have" senses tingling.
If you want one of his pipes, ask him to make you one that will be a "must have"!

He accepts commissions. Great guy

Pete, I have two JP billiards exactly as yours. Pietenpauw does a great job of this style. Both are FVF machines.

Congratulations - you won't own a better smoker!

Muddler":yikd3exc said:
Pete, I have two JP billiards exactly as yours. Pietenpauw does a great job of this style. Both are FVF machines.

Congratulations - you won't own a better smoker!
Thank you, Mike!

Unfortunately I don't have any FVF, will order same in the new year.

This pipe likes Escudo though of which I have enough to last me a year.

I wonder if Pietenpauw would get a lot more attention (read that as a lot more money's) if he wasn't in South Africa. Certainly a beautiful pipe and from all reports they are incredible smokers....

puros_bran":793ac5za said:
I wonder if Pietenpauw would get a lot more attention (read that as a lot more money's) if he wasn't in South Africa.    Certainly a beautiful pipe and from all reports they are incredible smokers....
Maybe so but he is well known overseas and sells a lot of pipes to existing clients there. I think it's a case of "word of mouth" advertising for him.