Jeremiah Edwards

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Irene Adler

Reaction score
Welcome Jeremiah!

I loves you!!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

:?: :?: I'm confused :shock: Are you Irene/Amy and Aaron having a spat over affections for Jeremiah :?:

Ha! no Jeremiah is a good friend of ours. Irene is being silly. :roll:

Okay. My first pipe I had 5 years ago was a churchwarden. I was in a bad situation, and had to move out very fast, and my pipe was the only thing that got left behind. I was sad for a very long time about it. No one else that I knew smoked pipes. I then switched to cigars *which I still love* until I got to college at ECU. There I met 2 awesome people: Amy and Aaron. They "sparked" back my interest in pipe smoking. I bought a small itty bitty pipe to get me started again. My friends have decided that smoking a pipe is better for me than going back to cigarettes, and they let me pick out a pipe for my birthday. I ordered this pipe just a few hours ago http://www.smokingpipes.com/pipes/estate/ireland/moreinfo.cfm?product_id=44185 . I can't wait to get back to enjoying a fulfilling way to wind down and relax after a day of whatever. So, if anyone would like to give advice, or encourage me to smoke a particular tobacco, then I am free to suggestion. Thanks for the time and consideration, and may we all enjoy a good smoke! =0) :mrgreen:

Jeremiah --

Welcome to Brothers and Sisters of Briar, friend! Nice looking Pete; I hope you enjoy many memorable and relaxing smokes with it.

Welcome Jeremiah! Even if you do run around with those hoodlums. :D

Welcome Jeremiah. That's a fine looking Pete. I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Be on your guard. The evil twins PAD and TAD are lurking about awaiting an opportunity to attack an unsuspecting person. :affraid:

Welcome Jeremiah,

I'm surprised no one has counseled you thus far in the benefits of smoking Walnut.

Hang around, browse the reviews and advice and don't be afraid to ask anything. :pipe:

Welcome Jeremiah - lots of info, opinions and entertainment here for all of us BoBs to enjoy. Looking forward to your contributions..............

Welcome!
Based on the pictures of you three, someone in Ada knows their way around a camera.