Jesse Jones Halloween Pipe

• Thread starter Deleted member 2386
  • Start date
Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Deleted member 2386

Received Jesse’s Halloween 2019 pipe, a one of a kind beauty inspired by good old Pyramid Head from Silent Hill. The artistry of this is just breathtaking, and it’s light as a ghost. I’ll treasure this for the duration.

Thanks again, Oceleot55!

Beautiful piece of functional artwork there! Enjoy it in good health!

Jim

Looks like a woman's heeled shoe to me. Talbert released his 2019 Halloween pipe (at $2800?) a few days ago, and it sold out immediately. Speaking of them, some of their Goblins look like your pipe as well.

Its certainly a different shape and has a rather sophisticated look to it, its gorgeous.
Ya know if Jesse made it, its done right. ;)

Very nice looking pipe. It’s a odd shape but I like it a lot.

Your photos really make the color pop! I'm glad you're enjoying it!

Thanks, all—and especially Jesse! Really, pictures don’t do this justice, and from the very first bowl of we’ll-aged St James Flake it’s smoked unbelievably well. Instantly became one of my all-time favorite pipes.

GrampaGrossbart":rfvai7ez said:
Thanks, all—and especially Jesse! Really, pictures don’t do this justice, and from the very first bowl of we’ll-aged St James Flake it’s smoked unbelievably well. Instantly became one of my all-time favorite pipes.
What a way great blend you chose too for that awesome pipe!

:bom:

Cheers,

RR