Jim Cooke P&T pipe

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wet Dottle

Reaction score
Is anyone here buying this year's P&T pipe of the year? I considered it for a moment, but decided against it after further thought. It's indubitably a nice pipe. I have two of his pipes and tried to get more, but it has been impossible to find any. When this opportunity came I thought "Finally, I'm getting another Cooke pipe!" But after thinking some more I figured that for that price one of Larry Roush's pipes (also hard to get, but not as hard) would be more suitable for me. This is not a criticism, it's just a matter of personal taste. I have several of Larry's pipes and I like them a lot. I would still like to have more of Cooke's pipes, but it's probably time to end the quest.

What about you? Anyone going for it?

Carlos":dsze7tt1 said:
Don't know anything about it. Have a link to the offered pipe?
Check the the last issue of Pipes & Tobaccos magazine.

Must be subscribers only. I have checked the site as well as I can and there is no link to the 2008 Pipe of the Year that I can find. Older years yes. But not the new one.

I have no intention of buying anything but Stanwells this year, but I did enjoy you saying 'indubitably'.