Jim is a legend

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fr_Tom

Chaplain
Reaction score
You folks may have noticed JimInks writes good reviews at TR and elsewhere. He was recently named a "Legend" on the site for having 50 reviews with 20 upvotes or more. As the target of the bombing run for May, he may have some new reviews soon. Congrats Jim!

I always look for Jim's review first when perusing TR. A legend indeed!

Old Nate":tl2b646x said:
Me too! Here's hoping that the bombing run will result in a bunch of new reviews for us to enjoy.

fsu92john":3ycpcjp7 said:
Old Nate":3ycpcjp7 said:
Me too! Here's hoping that the bombing run will result in a bunch of new reviews for us to enjoy.
By my count, it's 28 new to me blends. I've posted a couple already. The tins will have to wait until I smoked down some open samples because I already had about 30 open samples, and as I engineered a couple trades before I knew this bombing was going to happen, it'll take a few months on the tins. But, I will get to them as I'm really dying to try a couple in particular that were on my wish list. Which is great because I'm not able to buy much new stuff these days, so you folks get a lot of credit for helping me continue to do reviews, which I thank you for.

JimInks":opancaq6 said:
fsu92john":opancaq6 said:
Old Nate":opancaq6 said:
By my count, it's 28 new to me blends. I've posted a couple already. The tins will have to wait until I smoked down some open samples because I already had about 30 open samples, and as I engineered a couple trades before I knew this bombing was going to happen, it'll take a few months on the tins. But, I will get to them as I'm really dying to try a couple in particular that were on my wish list. Which is great because I'm not able to buy much new stuff these days, so you folks get a lot of credit for helping me continue to do reviews, which I thank you for.
We were glad to help out! :lol!:

(smirk)

We bombed a legend. 28 blends Sir Inks has not smoked. Who'd have thunk it?

At the very least we helped keep your pipes warm......

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

As of now, in celebration of 42 years as a pipe smoker, I am smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in the very first pipe I ever smoked (which was my father’s pipe), a late 1950s smooth with etched grooves straight Willard long stem adjustomatic Canadian with a black vulcanite stem.

JimInks":45k3x5zw said:
As of now, in celebration of 42 years as a pipe smoker, I am smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in the very first pipe I ever smoked (which was my father’s pipe), a late 1950s smooth with etched grooves straight Willard long stem adjustomatic Canadian with a black vulcanite stem.
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: