JimInks Interviewed.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ll download it and give a listen, comics and tobacco are two of my faves.

Listened to it on the commute today.  Great interview!  

I love all the history on the comics and Edward G.  Learned a lot of new things.  I had a sizable comic collection when I graduated college.  Sold it off for a tidy sum.  I did keep all the Epic Magazines and few hard to find gems.

Jim I really think you should package up your reviews and self publish.  If tobaccoreviews.com ever went away it would be a major blow to the pipe community. Possible make an online indexed site that you curate and update. It is a incredible body of work you created and it is highly appreciated by all pipe smokers.

Hi Jim!!! Great interview!! Brilliant. And.., if I got it right, do you do illustration, drawings? I'm an Illustrator myself. For more that 30 years...

Will definitely give this a listen. I really like Mike's podcast, and highly recommend it to members of the B.O.B. Very well done indeed.

GeoffC":u2d7m5z5 said:
Listened to it on the commute today.  Great interview!  

I love all the history on the comics and Edward G.  Learned a lot of new things.  I had a sizable comic collection when I graduated college.  Sold it off for a tidy sum.  I did keep all the Epic Magazines and few hard to find gems.

Jim I really think you should package up your reviews and self publish.  If tobaccoreviews.com ever went away it would be a major blow to the pipe community.  Possible make an online indexed site that you curate and update.  It is a incredible body of work you created and it is highly appreciated by all pipe smokers.
Thanks for the kind words.

I've been approached several times about doing a book of my reviews, including Mark Irwin, who just did a great book on Peterson pipes. But, I am missing too many obvious blends, so it'd be incomplete. Also, for all the work it'd take, I can't see selling more than a hundred or so copies.

Alottalatakia":wv4epuk6 said:
Hi Jim!!! Great interview!! Brilliant. And.., if I got it right,  do you do illustration, drawings? I'm an Illustrator myself. For more that 30 years...
I have done a fair amount of illustration, but mostly, I've been a comic book artist after a few years of being in the fine arts.

Zanaspus":a6iyfhtu said:
Glad you're back from your hiatus Mr Amash!
Thank you. I have been very busy lately, and still am.

Just got done with the episode. Very well done and gives me a new perspective while reading your reviews from now on. Thank you for keeping the reviews concise.