"John Cotton's"

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ftrplt

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
Popped a 4 yr. old tin of JC's #1&2 yesterday. Hadn't smoked this blend since way back when!! Out of curiosity, I wanted to read a bit more about the contents. Jumped over to the SPipes website; only the "pressed" versions listed. Same at P&C, Cup O' Joes, 4Noggins, Just for Him, etc. Pressed yes; regular no! What gives??? Inquiring minds want to know!! FTRPLT

Popped a 4 yr. old tin of JC's #1&2 yesterday. Hadn't smoked this blend since way back when!! Out of curiosity, I wanted to read a bit more about the contents. Jumped over to the SPipes website; only the "pressed" versions listed. Same at P&C, Cup O' Joes, 4Noggins, Just for Him, etc. Pressed yes; regular no! What gives??? Inquiring minds want to know!! FTRPLT
Was your tin prior to Scandinavian Tobacco's Pipes and Cigars' owning the John Cotton brand and Russ Ouellette reworking the blends?

Nope!! Picked up four tins of the #1&2 plus one of Smyrna four years ago. Stuck them in the back of the cellar for aging purposes; then forgot about them!! Hadn't smoked #1&2 since probably the '60's; never had smoked the Smyrna. FTRPLT

I liked what I tried but I believe they were discontinued early last year.