John Crosby Temptation

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carlos

Administrator
Staff member
B of B Supporter
Council Member
Reaction score
Powerful with the force, John Crosby is. He knows how powerful the email Midi-chlorians really are. Imagine my surprise upon opening what appeared to be a harmless email.

Next thing I know, my thumb is poised above the speed dial button and my American Express card is in my other hand. :shock:

John knows the competition is difficult. This past week alone Mark Tinsky swatted me with a fly rod and I now have a Rad-Hawk on the way. Rad Davis bushwacked me with that old forum pipe ploy. "It's for a good cause."

But I resisted. My new mower project is on course and I will just have to own another, John Crosby organic shape, another time.

Seriously, you guys interested, can always email John. If it's not already gone. It's not shown on his site yet, and it's a beauty. Dark ringblast in that organic type shape. Wonderful blasted rim.

"Carloswaunkenobi, Your my only hope" flickered the hologram image of a young hottie with a freaky doo...

"Well Boys looks like I gotta go fight the evil empire and fly half way around the galaxy, seems the 'princess' needs my ..'lightsaber'..."says the crusty ole perv... err 'Jedi Master'.

One of my most favorite pipes was made by John Crosby. It is a phenomenally comfortable and very sweet smoker.

On top of that, it was one of my most economically "favorable" purchases ever. John sells a great pipe for the money.

I have another one coming and I can't wait to get it.

I recommend his pipes wholeheartedly!

When I first read the title of this thread I thought maybe there was a new cologne coming out and someone owed me license fees. :D

John
www.crosbypipes.com