Join the July Bombing Juggernaut!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
glassjapan":988k65xt said:
Will have to bow out of the next couple of missions due to life interferences. Hopefully not too long though, as I'll be watching from the sidelines.

Same here. Sometimes life just gets in the way of the things you really enjoy.

Well, I’m guessing you lot are pining away for Mission Orders.  I’ll get ‘em out by the weekend.  That should give y’all plenty of play time.

July Juggernaut Mission Pilot Roster

1. Blackhorse (CO)
2. Ozark Wizard (XO) * / **
3. Sour Milk *
4. DrT999 *
5. Fr_Tom *
6. Brewdude *
7. Stick  *
8. GeoffC *
9. peanubutter *
10. Timbo *
11. BriarBeagle * / **
12. eggman *
13. Hermit *

* = Orders Sent Out
** = Orders Reported Rcvd.

OK - Orders have been issued.  Did you get yours?

July Juggernaut Mission Pilot Roster

1. Blackhorse (CO)
2. Ozark Wizard (XO) * / **
3. Sour Milk * / **
4. DrT999 * / **
5. Fr_Tom * / **
6. Brewdude * / **
7. Stick  * / **
8. GeoffC * / **
9. peanubutter * / **
10. Timbo * / **
11. BriarBeagle * / **
12. eggman * / **
13. Hermit * / **

* = Orders Sent Out
** = Orders Reported Rcvd.

Orders received. I'm also doing a side bombing mission on an old college friend that took up pipe smoking last year. Plane should return to refuel before the end of month bombing run :cheers:

Um...Mr. butter PM’d me...telling me he had received his orders.  

:fpalm:  :fpalm:  :fpalm:

Since he can’t seem to figure out the difference between posting that info HERE (like he’s supposed to do) and sending it to my PM box (which isn’t necessary) we’ll just cut to the chase and take it as it is. Sigh.

Blackhorse":lorsa7nc said:

Since he can’t seem to figure out the difference between posting that info HERE (like he’s supposed to do) and sending it to my PM box (which isn’t necessary) we’ll just cut to the chase and take it as it is.  Sigh.
So do I need to pm you saying I received the orders? Or are we good? :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

Blackhorse":oahija07 said:

Since he can’t seem to figure out the difference between posting that info HERE (like he’s supposed to do) and sending it to my PM box (which isn’t necessary) we’ll just cut to the chase and take it as it is.  Sigh.
I see I wasn't checked off....