July 10th, 1971...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Corncobcon

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
Tomorrow, July 10th, 2021 is our 50th wedding anniversary! I can't believe I've been married to this woman for so long. I can't believe she has
been married to this old fart for so long, either! The flowers that I ordered came today. Even though the flower company screwed up my order,
the flowers look great. I won't tell her that! She said she loves them. We will celebrate with a family dinner. All the kids and grandkids will be
here tomorrow. No other surprises, we will keep it simple. We will see how the next years move along.

I thank the stars for every day of the 40 years my wife and I have been blessed with. I hope your time has been as rewarding. There is nothing that makes life joyful more than harmony at home. Congrats!

Congratulations. 18 years into my first marriage I would have sworn we would make it to 50 but alas she decided to have an affair and that ended that. At least it was an amicable divorce.

18 days into my first marriage I would have sworn we wouldn't make it to 50 days, but fortunately she decided to continue an affair with her horse and that ended everything. At least it was a divorce.

Last edited: